EAI Aiscovid-19 2020 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
Find out what EAI conference live streams look like and discover unique benefits that online participation brings you: Learn more
COVID-19, known as the Corona Virus Disease 19, is a disease which created a significant impact by being a cause of death to the majority of the deceased population of the world in 2019-2020. The primary source for the transmission of the disease, detection and treatment methods are still unknown. Lots of the details about this virus is still missing. How it spreads, prevention measures and vaccinations issues need to be further investigated. In this field, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and computer-assisted paradigms can play a key role in achieving many effective and efficient solutions. Such intelligent techniques can achieve very effective diagnosis for the COVID-19 and alike diseases in the biomedical field by even being better than physicians. It can examine extended counts of the possibilities and exchange the found results in timely manners. Current smart cities infrastructure includes a number of smart devices having the sensing and data routing capabilities to communicate with each other using various protocols, allowing the disease updates to be accessed any-time from anywhere. They have the potential to provide innovative services which could not be possible without the progress made in the AI field.
This venue aims to solicit original research articles, which contributes to the current state of the art by reporting results for the used AI techniques in the problem scope of computer networks-assisted COVID-19 and alike diagnosis. It will shed the light on potential mobile Internet, big data, artificial intelligence, cloud computing and other modern information technology that can build the required online and cost-efficient medical service platforms.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- AI in the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
- AI in IoT-oriented medical applications
- AI and IoT paradigms in sustainable education systems
- AI/IoT solutions in smart cities traffic systems
- Deep Learning for COVID-19 and alike diagnosis,
- Neural Network for medical diagnosis,
- AI-oriented Internet hospital and online diagnosis
- Collaboration of Image Progressing and ML for COVID-19 and alike diagnosis,
- Collaboration of Computer Communication and ML for COVID-19 and alike diagnosis,
- Use cases of computer-assisted COVID-19 and alike detection systems,
- COVID-19 Patient Care and Treatment using ML-oriented systems,
- Emerging Networks solutions for improved medical diagnosis results,
- Intelligent Hardware solutions for COVID-19 and alike diagnosis,
- Effective use of computer communication and ML for solving open medical problems,
- Next Generation Networks (NGNs) and ML solutions for medical diagnosis.
- Security and privacy aspects in medical diagnosis.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
AISCOVID-19 2020 proceedings will be submitted for publication in:
- Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Springer’s Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
- Scopus Indexed EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section). Regular papers should be up to 10-20 pages in length, short papers: 6-9 pages.